Sunday, November 30, 2008

As I was saying earlier, I have not been feeling well. Today I slept until 1 p.m., recuperating from the visit of the tattooed, broken-nosed plumber with an attitude. Yesterday night, in an attempt to unwind, I watched some videos made by other bloggers. It's not a good way of saying hello to a new person on the blogroll but did he really have to belch loudly while discussing his anniversary. While his partner might not have a problem with it, I am sure 90% of other people, including me, were grossed out. Funny how misleading blogs can be, I get totally surprised when I see some people's videos, sometimes in a good and sometimes in a bad way. That particular blogger came off as a warm and funny guy, which I had not been detecting from his writing at all.

No comments: