Friday, January 30, 2009

The hunk bares it


I might just be retarded but I've never been able to find an archive function at Alan Ilagan's blog. It's a pity because I like many of his photographs and would like to be able to see them again, as well as see what he'd published before I started reading him a year ago. He looks particularly well in a horizontal position, see pic. And he's had many better ones, too, facing up and down alike.

His blog is also calculated. He writes his posts ahead of time and has never actually revealed much about himself. He's been hiding behind his creations. Therefore, I was very surprised to read that he got "sucked into doing the ‘25 Random Things About Me" at Facebook, and actually published them in his blog.

Not that I was dying to know these things but since they're there but will not remain for long, while I tend to forget, I captured screenshots for memory's and curiosity's sake. Here goes Alan without a mask.



No comments: