Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not a rip-off

One of the bloggers I read almost seriously complains that he has been ripped off the idea of portraying himself kissing his own reflection in the mirror. The copycat has gone so far as to put the stolen idea on the cover of a magazine. Come on, dude, I know you are kidding but somehow it doesn't make me laugh. The act had already made it to the covers of ancient Greek magazines, and more recently was featured in, umm, a blue movie way back in spring 2004, allright, and done by a guy I find hotter than yourself. One can be very vain indeed.

I like him but sometimes his self-absorption goes too far for me.

Although I admit that the pics he took of himself are hotter than what found its way to the magazine cover. But then what else would you expect.

Then again, I think sometimes I take things much too seriously. He's probably sharpening his pen before April Fools' day, or he's just celebrated it..

No comments: