Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another random hit at a youtube video - Seal's Crazy - blocked. "No longer available due to a copyright claim". RIP.



I found this remix using shots from George Michael's Killer. I only like some imagery from his videos, while some other I find pretentious or disturbing. Like teenagers collapsing in bathrooms next to urinals. I thought we had gone through that phase by the 80s.. but apparently not. (Just today, at work, I saw a guy wearing a black leather jacket with the words "No future" splashed in bright red across his entire back. While his hair was a combination of a mullet and the young Barry Gibb, and he also had not shaved for a good couple of days. Long story. LOL.) Overall, the style of this video is somewhat tired by now but the poetry of trains moving through urban wasteland still gets me. As well as the looks of a gentleman at 0:09/0:26, 6:54, and Seal's voice.

No comments: