Monday, January 26, 2009

Just no luck with music videos

I can't believe how WMG is sweeping through youtube and other sites. I've just found some other videos gone! With Valentine's Day approaching, I meant to post Abba's Take a chance on me covered either by Abba or Erasure. Both are gone! Erasure's due to a copyright claim, and I damned watched it just two days ago! I hate this, it was a fun clip. "We could go dancing, we could go walking, as long as we're together.." illustrated by two pairs of feet dragging the horribly bulky black shoes. Hilarious. A guaranteed mood lifter. What a shame.

I checked the past video posts on my blog and found gone: U2's cover of Night and day (posted on Christmas), Fleetwood Mac's Tell me lies. Sing by Travis, Bittersweet symphony by the Verve and Waterfalls by TLC are still available.

No comments: