Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter begins

Finally. Got off work around 6:30 pm and spent the rest of the evening at home, trying to warm up. The combination of a glass of, you guessed it, red wine, the heat back on and a heaping plate of spaghetti with olive oil and garlic finally worked. Since I'm presently out of red wine (only red, mind you), to further enhance my mood I treated myself to two old Scenic Boys videos I haven't seen so far and man. Dusty truly takes being cute to another level. Garet is one lucky man although obviously they are both lucky to have each other. I'm now heading to the basement to turn off the heat and then to watch some more TV in bed.

I'm coming to realize I must be somewhat depressed, as most that I think of is sleep.. but then I wake up in the wee hours and proceed to have nightmares when I doze off again. More on that, if at all, later.

No comments: