Monday, December 29, 2008

Dave in a Berber coat

Here's one of my favorite moments on the Hairy Bikers show: Dave Myers sporting a Berber coat in Quarzazate.



I've been feeling quite tense all day today (heck, I have to cut some more wood tomorrow) but he's just made me laugh out loud. The way he shook his backside while covered head to ankles with the coat was hilarious. I can't put my finger on what makes me giggle so much, but it's probably that, unlike Berbers, he's got a very round figure, and also that the very generous hood kept covering his eyes.



He basically looked like an oversized garden gnome but insisted on wearing the coat throughout much of the episode.



I love their humor.

Here's some of the coat act on youtube (note 6:18-6:20). It looks even better on a large TV screen.

No comments: